Did you know you can get up to 10 years or 200,000km worth of extended warranty protection?
Ease the Burden of Mechanical Repairs
Kia vehicles are engineered with leading technology and built to provide many years of driving satisfaction. But as we all know, even the most well built vehicles require repairs. Kia Protect Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) is an extended warranty product covering many vehicle components that can potentially fail over time and are costly to repair. Take control of the rising cost of future mechanical repairs with Kia Protect MBP. Kia Protect MBP offers the comfort of knowing that your vehicle is protected should an unexpected covered breakdown occur. Simply take your vehicle to any Kia dealership in Canada or the continental United States and our factory trained technicians will handle the rest. Your protection plan can be customized with several coverage levels, term lengths, deductibles, and claim limits for each repair visit to ensure it is just right for you.
In addition to covering the cost of most major mechanical failures, Kia Protect MBP is packed with additional benefits such as 24 hour roadside assistance, a car rental allowance, and a claim-free reward*. With protection throughout Canada and the continental United States, you can rest assured knowing that all covered repairs will be taken care of.
CONSIDER THESE REASONS to purchase Kia Protect Mechanical Breakdown Protection today:
- Fully backed by Kia Canada Inc. - there is no comparison.
- Lock-in future repair costs with today's money.
- Make affordable monthly payments.
- Quality new or remanufactured parts for your Kia vehicle.
- Experienced and licensed Kia technicians to perform your repairs.
- Coverage throughout Canada and continental U.S.
- Fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Valuable additional benefits including rental vehicle, 24 hour roadside assistance, and trip interruption commence at time of purchase.
- Fully transferable to next private owner.
- Maximize resale value.
Please contact Suzie Howard in our business office to get more information on the different levels of coverage we offer.