Our showroom is now OPEN and we have installed multiple safe and clean measures to keep our customers and employees SAFE.
Our sales department is open from 9:00am - 7:00pm - Monday to Thursday | 9:00am - 5:00pm - Friday & Saturday
Our service department is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm - Monday to Friday. Saturday Closed
- We are available during business hours at 1-844-508-5755 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website any time and submit your inquiry there, someone from our sales department would be happy to assist.
- Yes, Kia has you covered with our do not pay for 120 days on all new models! Plus you can get financing as low as 0% for up to 84 months on select models.
- Used vehicles have had substantial price reductions as well, coupled with a 90 day payment deferral now is a great time to buy.
- We offer a 30 day exchange program on any of our used vehicles providing you with the ability to evaluate the vehicle upon delivery. We are here to help and are navigating the new way of doing business during these unprecedented times. If we can accommodate you in any other way, please feel free to reach out and we will do our best to make you comfortable with your purchase.
Absolutely! We have invested significantly in online appraisal software tools that allow us to remotely appraise your vehicle. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-844-508-5755 for more information.
A deferral is available with most banks, they charge a small fee for a deferral. The fee depends on a number of factors and could be calculated for you when selecting the financing plan that works best for you.
This is our comprehensive approach to helping you purchase your vehicle from the comfort of your own home. We offer online appraisals and financing approvals to make the process as easy as possible for you. We can have a representative bring documents to your home for signing and identity confirmation (from a safe distance of course). Alternatively, documents can be signed and electronically returned or mailed, but proof of identify still needs to be verified before any transaction can be completed. Please contact us for full details. Some conditions may apply. 1-844-508-5755 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kia and most banks have introduced a range of deferral options for most customers in need. Please call us at 1-844-508-5755 to speak to one of our financial services managers.
- To add additional products like warranties, life insurance & job loss coverage please contact email@example.com or call 1-844-508-5755.
Yes, for used we have a 30 day/2,500 KM exchange policy.
For new we currently have a 3 day/500KM return policy. Some stipulations apply.
Yes, it is our policy as required by the Medical Officer of Health and as directed by Huron-Perth Public Health to wear masks when indoors. We understand that not everyone can wear a mask, and you do not need proof of exception.
Service and Parts FAQs
Please contact us to schedule your winter tire swap or regular maintenance as we are booking up quickly at 1-844-508-5755 (519-508-5755) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have set time aside for priority repairs for essential employees to help keep their vehicles on the road. Please call us to book in the next available appointment at 1-844-508-5755 or locally at 519-508-5755.
- Long term vehicle rentals are still available on a first come first served basis for those needing more time intensive repairs. Contact us to get more information.
Upon arriving at the dealership park adjacent to the service drive thru. When you enter our building we ask that you please wear a face mask if you are able. If you don't have one with you, we can provide one for you. If you are waiting for service to be completed we have indoor or outdoor waiting areas with seating spaced 6 ft apart. We will contact you to confirm the work to be completed.
We have implemented a number of policies to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 including sanitizing keys, steering wheels, shift knobs and other touch points in the vehicle. We will use steering wheel covers and seat covers to ensure we do not contaminate your vehicle while it is in our hands. Our technicians will wear masks once work has been completed during the road test portion of your required service.
Yes, the Parts Department is still open during Service business hours. All parts orders are curbside pickup or courier at an additional cost. Please call us for more information at 1-844-508-5755 or email to email@example.com.